NEW DSNG BOOK 18! [CLICK ON THE BANNER BELOW]

Sunday, May 3, 2015

DSNG HAS JOINED PATREON, TO PRODUCE SCI FI COMICS & ADULT ART!


At last, I’ve joined Patreon, where I’ll be producing uncensored art and adult comics.... hope you can join me!--> https://www.patreon.com/ARTOFDSNG

That weblink will take you to the home page of my Patreon, where I've posted a long intro with pics and details about what I'm doing. It's like Kickstarter, but it just has lower pledge levels [ $1, $2, $4 , $5, $10 etc] and it is a monthly thing, as opposed to a one-time thing.
 
There is a limit to what I can post here in this blog, so that the guys that run Blogger won't clamp down on my blog and put all sorts of restrictions on it, for the presence of adult cartoons and uncensored art. But at Patreon, only members get to see what I'm drawing. And I'm given the liberty to draw whatever the hell I want, including buck-nakid pics :)

Via that site, I'm trying to get funding to produce one of two comics.... The DSNG Chronicles [based on my ebooks], or The Krazy Cops [based on old characters from my SFA and Bitch Please Webcomic series]

Those fans that are familiar with my sci fi ebooks already know what DSNG Chronicles is all about. And as for The Krazy Cops, here is a small promo banner / comic wallpaper that I made for the proposed comic series. It features old characters that I've made before. From left to right, the cast is: Fanny, Bazella, May, Frank and Superman [his name will probably be changed to "Zuperman" or something else, since he will be a funny parody character]. This is supposed to be an adult comedy police comic, with action, adventure... and pr0n scenes...

The pic on the left shows May, from my classic SFA Webcomic / comic strip series. She is one of the good guys in the Krazy Cops comic book. She's not a super-hero; she just loves cosplaying and playful sh*t like that. Not sure if her popular costar Meme from SFA will show up in the police comic... but we'll see how it goes.

There will be many more characters showing up than the ones you see in that Krazy Cops poster above. It's just that these are some of the familiar ones that my old fans from the websites DA and FA might remember.

Anyway, I hope you support and join Patreon, where I'll be posting more character pics and I'll be coloring the concept images. ... So Click on the weblink and you'll see what its all about! -->
https://www.patreon.com/ARTOFDSNG

.

.

WEBLINK TO THE NEW $0.99 EBOOK, TITLED "DSNG TALES: UNUSUAL SUSPECT" [Click the Banner below!]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...