Tuesday, February 23, 2016

SHAAK TI FAN ART - REMIX! [ INKED AND COLORED IMAGES ]

I revamped an old swimsuit pin up piece that I did featuring Shaak Ti from Star Wars and I'm posting it today. Currently I don't know if she survived Order 66, to be featured in the new movies. And I'm not sure if Ashoka Tano survived either [even though Ashoka is shown in the Star Wars Rebels cartoon].
Frankly I think Disney and the new directors of the franchise changed waaaay too much stuff, as they transitioned into a Post-George-Lucas Era. It was like they disrespected all the fans that bought all the books / comics / merchandise [bringing billions of dollars in profit], which featuring the original characters shown over the years.... and now a major chunk of all the old Star Wars lore has been discarded. Anyway, that's another discussion for another day. Just enjoy the fan art and share it! 

 


.

.

WEBLINK TO THE NEW $0.99 EBOOK, TITLED "DSNG TALES: UNUSUAL SUSPECT" [Click the Banner below!]