Monday, August 22, 2011

A SIDE NOTE ON "PAWG" & "WHOOTY"

*Note: This Blog Article was done for my predominantly male audience - the young men that adore female curves. 
And it gets updated with more pics every now & then.*
 
Today, I deviate from the norm and present something quite humorous. I found a snippet from a lascivious blog article while surfing the Web, which I've presented below.... & after I read it, I laughed so hard a tear almost came to my eye.

The following paragraph surrounded by the "## symbols" is by the author of the MY2-I Blog. And it is a shameless ode to admired beauty; the beauty of a female Brazilian "PAWG" who has the body of a "curvaceous sister". And the words of the anonymous blogger are tied to the two pics shown below. [The name of the Brazilian singer is Hannah Vanessa]:

 

And here is the paragraph by the author of the referenced Blog:

####

"...What I like the most, in this Brazilian whooty pawg , is the beauty of her thick thighs. The incredible fullness of their girth.. The incredible quota of muscles, spread amazingly in every square inch of her thick legs. Everywhere. Her legs look bubbly, because softness is overflowing. Beautiful lard, so excessive in its abundance. A huge mountain of meat in the front belly .. she is very, very curvy and I love how her healthy, motherly curves make themselves noticed with no effort. With all their heavy, decadent creaminess. I adore how she exposes them, with so much glamour...."

####

After I read this, I ROTFLed, got up, and LMAOed, till I couldn't sit straight. It sounds like he's describing a massive decorated "meatloaf cake" sitting at the end of a giant buffet table.

Come on, buddy; sensual curves are nice, but don't ever make the mistake of thinking that ample curves imply that one lady is better than her peers, simply because of her hourglass shape / dress measurements. And not every man on earth likes dating a lady with a huge butt.

 

From the gallery above, the pic on the left is also from the referenced blog, while the digital painting of Hip-Hop/Glamor model Laura Dore on the right is something I did a few years ago, and posted at DeviantArt.com.
The word "PAWG" - is an abbreviation for phat-ass-white-girl, and the interpretation of "Whooty" won't be far from that same vein. Perhaps that makes Elena Eden a Pawg.... I dunno, & I really don't care :)

**[EDIT ON 09/19/2011] NEW PICS HAVE BEEN ADDED:

  


 


    

The first image on the top left shows Jayonna Fabro and the other Sexy Pawg image is some British Chick that I don't know. The other images shown include the models: Amazing Amie, Bubbles, Joana Shari, Naughty Nyla [with the Italian tattoo above her big butt], and Ashley Logan. They've been featured in Smooth Girl, King Magazine, Straight Stunnin, XXL, Blackmen and other urban magazines.  

    

New additions to the Thick Pawg Picture Gallery for the .Dsng. blog [I tweaked three of them in Photoshop]:

 

**[EDIT ON 07/29/2012] NEW PICS HAVE BEEN ADDED:

 

This is Smooth Mag and Showcase Magazine cove model, Joanna Shari [her big booty was enhanced in Photoshop]:
 


Article with pics of Elena and Nicole Austin [Coco Marie, wife of IceT]: HERE 

The original blog article of Elena Eden [Plus New Pics]: HERE


.

.

WEBLINK TO THE NEW $0.99 EBOOK, TITLED "DSNG TALES: UNUSUAL SUSPECT" [Click the Banner below!]