Monday, September 2, 2019

CHEELAI AND BROLY [BROLI] TWERK TWERKING FAN ART BY DSNG

Haven't posted much on this blog in a while. I've been at Facebook, Instagram and Patreon. Here's Something that I shared on several Websites some time ago. Cheelai and Brolly from the Dragon Ball Super: Broly movie which was released back in 2018. Per my art-style, I made Cheelai thick / thicc. These two characters are actually adults in the cartoon, not kids.
From the DBZ lore, Broli was born in roughly the same month as Goku, back on their Saiyan home world. And presently, Goku has two kids. Thus Broli and Cheelai are adult mercenaries and Broli gets sent on a mission to kill Goku, the main hero in the DBZ franchise...

Three versions of the colored pic were created. And the two extra nude / NSFW versions were posted at my Patreon...

   




.

.

WEBLINK TO THE NEW $0.99 EBOOK, TITLED "DSNG TALES: UNUSUAL SUSPECT" [Click the Banner below!]