Tuesday, April 4, 2017

CUSTOM MARVEL LEGENDS DOMINO, CABLE AND DEADPOOL TOYS BY DSNG!

All right, today I'll be presenting the second part of the recent gallery featuring the Custom Domino toy, along with a custom Cable. The Deadpool figure was standard [straight out of the box], although I did repaint his 0.45-inch caliber handguns, but that was pretty much all I did, beyond adjusting his limbs.

The original article that shows the gallery of the Marvel Legends Domino toy is over Here.
As for Cable, he is the futuristic time-traveling leader of the X-force team [which Deadpool and Domino are known to work within, along with other mutants / X-men].
And I repainted and modified Cable's standard guns [the two large ones that he holds in his hands]. Plus I added two more guns to his frame [one is a rocket launcher taken from Deadpool and the other is from the Gears of War toyline]. Plus I added a dagger to his right hip from the Nuke toy, while I added a "stone-wash effect" to his blue pants.

 

 

During the photoshoot, there was a "piggyback riding experiment" that I tried with this dynamic trio... and to my surprise, it actually worked. During the modifying stage, after adding the thick strap across Cable's chest and the bandanna over his mouth, I also reinforced the boots of Cable, and all of the shiny silver parts on him were additions that I made with putty [I use the Milliputt brand]. And I repainted those additions with acrylic silver, shown in his boots, his belt, his right gauntlet and his left shoulder pad.
Thus with the larger boot heels, Cable was able to stand and hold Deadpool's weight, without any toy stand supporting the big guy. He even got to carry Domino as well! 




 

Figured I should also add this joke pic from the photoshoot... just imagine what Deadpool had to say, when he saw Domino riding the big guy as well, a few minutes later. ...Anyway that's all for now. Stay tuned for more! And follow me on Facebook  where I past most of my updates HERE!
And Part 1 of this article is over Here!

UPDATE [September 2017]: Today, I posted a new  blog gallery featuring Cable, since I added more customizations and paint-apps to him, HERE!!!

#####

FYI You may have to click on the word-link below that says "Older Posts" to see more pics from the blog archives!


.

.

WEBLINK TO THE NEW $0.99 EBOOK, TITLED "DSNG TALES: UNUSUAL SUSPECT" [Click the Banner below!]