Friday, December 8, 2017

CUSTOM SNAKE EYES G.I. JOE TOY [MARVEL LEGENDS SCALE] BY DSNG!

Finally, I can post this badass!! I’ve had this Snake Eyes on the shelf for over 2 months, but I just didn’t have his brother ready [Storm Shadow]. And since I wanted to post them at the same time, I had to wait patiently….
Anyway, the base figure for this Snake Eyes was Marvel Legends Deadpool. That is a very common base. But once you take a closer look at my design, you’ll realize that it is original, since that is what I strive to usually do with my customized “GI Joe redesigns”. And that way, an old character looks fresh and unique.

I sculpted the body armor of Snake Eyes and his pouches via putty. Plus his helmet visor was also built from scratch—so it looks sharper and more lethal than the standard versions. And I had to heat and glue his “Deadpool pinky”, because it just looked awkward. Two 5mm magnets were added to his sculpted back armor, so that his combined triple-swords and his rear machinegun could be held in place.
There is a sculpted cool “I-phone device” attached to his right gauntlet, while his left gauntlet hosts an extra dagger. The right thigh’s gun holster was from Deadpool, but everything established on his left thigh was sculpted from scratch, and an extra magnet as added in there, for his submachine gun. And Tamiya paints were used to color him, in shades of flat black, metallic gray, German gray and gunmetal. In total, he has 6 swords and 5 assorted guns, which are held on his frame.
Thanks for looking, stay tuned for more!

   
    
  
  


.

.

WEBLINK TO THE NEW $0.99 EBOOK, TITLED "DSNG TALES: UNUSUAL SUSPECT" [Click the Banner below!]