Thursday, June 14, 2018

HARLEY QUINN CLASSIC COSTUME FAN ART BY DSNG!

Harley Quinn is one of my Top 5 favorite DC Comics characters. And I've created two different custom toys of her so far. I did this poster originally back in 2015 / 2016. Had to pull it up and recolor it slightly... I believe this version is better. The black & white version shows just how much of a difference that the layers of colors can make. For those fans that are new to my stuff, this style of artwork is traditionally called Cheesecake Art. And per my style, she is thick / thicc / phat / voluptuous / buxom / sexy etc. Enjoy and Share!

And if your browser is Mozilla Firefox, check out this view of the DSNG Blog!: https://dsngsfm.blogspot.com/view/flipcard

  




.

.

WEBLINK TO THE NEW $0.99 EBOOK, TITLED "DSNG TALES: UNUSUAL SUSPECT" [Click the Banner below!]