Monday, January 28, 2019

DSNG CUSTOM TRANSFORMERS: WINDSTORM TOY! [ ROBOTS IN DISGUISE, WARRIOR CLASS WINDBLADE ]

I made this customized version of WindStorm [based on the red-colored RID WindBlade toy] a few years ago, although I never shared it online.  But I recently dusted her off, repainted her and added some new features to her body.

Her midsection and crotch piece were resculpted with putty, as were the additions to her thighs and her legs. Her heavy handguns came from an IronFactory third-party TF toy, while the Cannon attached to her back with a magnet came from a Gundam toy. She doesn't transform, since I enhanced her torso and made her taller. But I don't mind that fact, since she is displayed as a robot.

There are a few pics showing the sculpting phase of this WindStorm toy, presented in my blog.
And a link to the base model of the toy is in another blog, over HERE. Thanks for looking! Enjoy and share!

  

   

   



.

.

WEBLINK TO THE NEW $0.99 EBOOK, TITLED "DSNG TALES: UNUSUAL SUSPECT" [Click the Banner below!]