Friday, April 12, 2019

CUSTOM SHIPWRECK TOY FROM G.I.JOE BY DSNG [MARVEL LEGENDS SCALE]

Another custom that I finished recently; its Shipwreck [he is a Navy Seal operative named Hector Delgado], from the 1980s G.I.Joe cartoon!
The base body was Marvel Legends Erik Killmonger, and the head came from Star Lord. I sculpted a lot of his chest armor and his new hat, plus his pouches were sculpted as well. The gun-vest came from Taskmaster. His other guns were customized and bought from ebay. He was hand-painted with Tamiya paints. He has a total of three guns, one small dagger [down at his left boot], and one axe.
I've posted the Duke Custom in the past [just follow that link], since I made that guy almost 2 years ago. Enjoy and Share!

    

    

   



.

.

WEBLINK TO THE NEW $0.99 EBOOK, TITLED "DSNG TALES: UNUSUAL SUSPECT" [Click the Banner below!]