Friday, October 20, 2017

CUSTOM DUKE G.I. JOE TOY [MARVEL LEGENDS SCALE] BY DSNG!

This Duke is a new custom for 2017. I’ve made about 5 other G.I.Joes [one of them is teased in the background of the first pic] and I’ll try and post them soon. The base body was the Marvel Legends Netflix Punisher and I had to sculpt his armored vest and all of the pouches from Milliputty. His head was taken from the ML Steve Rogers toy [the one from the Civil War Three-pack] and his high-top hairstyle was sculpted.

   

   

  

Duke [Conrad Hauser] has about 7 guns holstered and held on his frame. Most of the guns were customized and some were attached via magnets on his back. I painted the small flag on his right arm with Sharpie markers, after sculpting its base. One gun holster came from Demolition man, while the other was fully sculpted. His belt was sculpted as well. Finally, Tamiya paints were used and I tried to weather him a little bit, with some metallic shades. Stay tuned for more!


.

.

WEBLINK TO THE NEW $0.99 EBOOK, TITLED "DSNG TALES: UNUSUAL SUSPECT" [Click the Banner below!]