Tuesday, December 20, 2016

CUSTOM TRANSFORMERS: GENERATIONS LEADER CLASS JETFIRE REPAINT!

Here is a custom paint job that I did for the Transformers Generations Leader Class Jetfire toy. It was completely white when I started, as you can see in the "Before" image, shown on the right side. I decided to go with the "Captain America / Iron Patriot" color scheme. And I utilized sharpie markers and acrylic paints. But amidst my coloring, I left his back predominantly white, so that he can still transform into the white F22 raptor jet. And I added some small cut-out plastic pieces, which were colored as yellow lights on his chest, and also as emblems glued onto his forearms and his shins. Although his backpack is rather heavy, he can stand with no problem. But I may add some putty later into the base of his feet, in order to make him more stable.

He has some extra Gundam fin-wings [red and white colored], added to his regular wings on his back. He did come with several weapons and the twin shinny-red blaster cannons attached on his back, in the center. But I also added several Gundam weapons [the long black back-cannons], plus compact gatling gun weapons from some of the third party Iron Factory sets. The gun in his left hand is a custom combo of various weapons. I often tag these kitbash / custom toys with the tag of Gundamformers, and this is why....
  
 

 

 

That last pic shows a comparison between this Jetfire toy and the custom Leader Class Battle Mode Ultra Magnus, from the TF Combiner Wars line. I've done an article on the Battle Magnus toy before. I gave him some custom weapons and repainted him from his powder-blue and white form... and that article is over Here!


.

.

WEBLINK TO THE NEW $0.99 EBOOK, TITLED "DSNG TALES: UNUSUAL SUSPECT" [Click the Banner below!]