Tuesday, February 13, 2018

CONCEPT ART - AFRICAN FEMALE NUBIAN WARRIOR

I've been super-busy lately, and I just wanted to share something to keep the blog active ;) I didn't draw this one. I found it on the Web and touched it up a little. I couldn't find the original guy who drew it, per the old disconnected pin on Pinterest. And she seems to have a tally on her right arm, documenting the number of her kills in combat...  and I'm not too sure if you can call her an Amazon...

Honestly, I came across that pic on the left last night [although it dates back to 2015], when I was searching for costume ideas for an African female warrior... but the thing is, different parts of Africa have had different female warrior costumes, over the centuries. And Africa is actually bigger than the USA, if you really check out the continent sizes...

Anyway, enjoy the pic! And make sure you follow me at Facebook, where I post more stuff than at the other social Websites:  http://www.facebook.com/The-art-of-Dsng-166224470060382/



.

.

WEBLINK TO THE NEW $0.99 EBOOK, TITLED "DSNG TALES: UNUSUAL SUSPECT" [Click the Banner below!]