Thursday, February 1, 2018

CUSTOM JODIE SHOOTER G.I. JOE TOY [MARVEL LEGENDS SCALE] BY DSNG!

This Jodie “Shooter” Craig has been sitting on my desk for a while. I just didn’t have time to take the pics. Anyway, as a brother, I had to make her, since there aren’t enough female Joes with chocolate skin tones...

Jodie is tagged as an expert marksman / sniper. Her origins as a character were almost a joke by some Marvel Comics editors back in 1982, which tag her as the 14th original GI Joe, but it's something you'd have to read up to understand. Not a big deal though.
The base model for Jodie was Marvel Legends Enchantress, and I sculpted some parts of her body, along with her gauntlets, her boots and her primary belt. Her second belt came from Demolition man, and I added a rear holster to that second belt for one of her handguns. Her gripping hands came from Mockingbird, while her head came from Captain Marvel Carol Danvers [so I had to give her new hair, a new skin tone and a new eye color].

There is a small 5mm magnet adhered to her back; and three of her weapons [the modified Deadpool blaster on her back, the custom shotgun in her left hand, and the sub-machinegun held in her right] can each be stored on her back, because those three weapons all have magnets placed upon them. Tamiya flat black, gloss black and metallic gray paints were used for her costume, while her hair was colored with three colors: Hull Red, light brown, and black.

When the photoshoot started, getting her to stand was a bit tricky, due to her heels. Plus I decided to add my custom G.I.Joe Stalker to the mix; so some pics show Jodie and Stalker standing together, like a mixed tag-team. Per her weapons, Jodie has a total of 6 guns, along with 1 dagger. I made a seventh custom handgun gun for her, but there was no place to store it, so I left it out. Stay tuned for more...

    

    

    

  

You may have to click on the word link that says "Read More" below and on the right, to see the rest of the pics in this long article!


  

 



.

.

WEBLINK TO THE NEW $0.99 EBOOK, TITLED "DSNG TALES: UNUSUAL SUSPECT" [Click the Banner below!]