Saturday, April 14, 2018

CUSTOM BEACH HEAD G.I. JOE TOY [MARVEL LEGENDS SCALE] BY DSNG!

Another new G.I.JOE! Today I present Beach Head. He was presented as a drill sergeant for the new recruits,  back in the 1987 G.I.Joe cartoon movie. For this custom, the base body was  Marvel Legends Netflix Punisher. And I had to sculpt his new tactical  gear / bulletproof vest, his straps, & pouches, his knee-pads, his mask, etc. I also created a custom nightstick for him; look closely and you'll see it holstered on his right hip, inside his jacket. He has a total of six guns and one small custom-made dagger.
I heavily modified his guns, after buying them on ebay. And the jacket came from Punisher. And some of his guns have magnets that keep them in position. I did sculpt the rear pouches on his back [take a look at the putty / sculpting pics below]. Yet I decided to add the jacket, since it seemed to work with the character... it just gave him more swag LOL. Tamiya paints were used, and he was hand painted. 
My custom Snake Eyes was added to the mix, and his former gallery is over HERE.

    

    
  
    

    



.

.

WEBLINK TO THE NEW $0.99 EBOOK, TITLED "DSNG TALES: UNUSUAL SUSPECT" [Click the Banner below!]