Tuesday, November 27, 2018

CUSTOM ZANYA TOY FROM COBRA / G.I.JOE! MARVEL LEGENDS SCALE BY DSNG!

Another new Cobra operative from the Dreadnoks gang! Here is Zanya, the daughter of Zartan. She originally has green hair in the comics & toys, but I chose to remix her style; and I gave her black hair and a punk-rock style.

The base body was Marvel Legends Enchantress, while the head came from Elektra. The guns came from ebay and I sculpted her boots, her top, knee-pads, belt and her light armor pieces. She borrowed some gear from a TitanFall figure, including that dagger that pokes forth on her left hip. The skirt behind her was a piece of white cloth, which I painted black, before adding the lumberjack-styled hatched stripes. And I sculpted the baseball hat on her head. Yes she's thick, that's my chosen style ;)
Zanya has 3 guns and one dagger. She was hand-painted with Tamiya paints. The former group shot of the three main Dreadnoks is over Here! Enjoy and Share!

    

   



.

.

WEBLINK TO THE NEW $0.99 EBOOK, TITLED "DSNG TALES: UNUSUAL SUSPECT" [Click the Banner below!]