Tuesday, November 27, 2018

DSNG CHRONICLES EBOOK COVER REMIXES! [BOOK 1, BOOK 2, BOOK 3, BOOK 4 AND BOOK 5!]

I recently touched up the classic covers of my first five DSNG Chronicles ebooks. The first sci fi ebook was published way back in 2010 via Amazon's kindle program. And there are currently 20 ebooks available for download on your tablet, PC or laptop. Amazon offer a FREE App that you an download to read the books on any of your devices. And all my books are shown over HERE!

Book 1 shows Prince Azzar, Kinera Foxx [golden assassin] and Wandah Konrad [a female Kataran].
Book 2 show Azzar and Chebeyah [a female Kataran].
Book 3 shows King Titron's face and Lady Neena Nekasha [a female Nauticon].
Book 4 shows Yatalia Yentoshima.
Book 5 shows an Alpha Senturi operative.

FYI:  These sci fi books are "Rated M" for Mature Audiences; since there is action, drama, romance and comedy... and sex. One of my fans called it "Game of Thrones in space".
Now I don't randomly kill off my characters like they do in that HBO show, but people are born and others die, in my sci if saga. But I believe in building a legacy for my original characters, without hitting the fans with some BS storyline. For instance, I won't kill my Wolverine or Nightcrawler, only to bring them back in 6 months when comic book sales are dwindling ;)

    



.

.

WEBLINK TO THE NEW $0.99 EBOOK, TITLED "DSNG TALES: UNUSUAL SUSPECT" [Click the Banner below!]