Monday, January 6, 2020

CUSTOM GENERAL HAWK G.I.JOE TOY / ACTION FIGURE [MARVEL LEGENDS SCALE] BY DSNG!

First Custom of the New Year! Here's General Hawk from the G.I.Joe series! Base body was Captain America [Hit Monkey] and his head came from Punisher. And I had to sculpt his helmet and goggles, along with his jacket and pouches. The clear plastic from the toy's packing case was used for the lens in his goggles. Plus his knee-pads and the lower hem of his pants were sculpted as well. His helmet isn't removable... I didn't have the damn patience to do that separate feature LOL. His 4 guns came from ebay and were customized. The Duke custom toy shown in some pics is one that I did about 2 years ago, shown in my gallery HERE. Thanks for looking, enjoy and share!

   
  
   



.

.

WEBLINK TO THE NEW $0.99 EBOOK, TITLED "DSNG TALES: UNUSUAL SUSPECT" [Click the Banner below!]