Wednesday, January 8, 2020

CUSTOM JOKER & HARLEY QUINN TOYS / ACTION FIGURES [MARVEL LEGENDS SCALE] BY DSNG!

Another brand new custom for 2020! Here's a repaint and full upgrade of The Joker! The base model was DC Multiverse Joker and I had to sculpt new green hair and repaint him from top to bottom with Americana and Tamiya paints. His coat came from Marvel Legends Star Lord and I sculpted more elements for it. And his gun came from Deadpool, while it was upgraded. His skull-staff and shoes were resculpted, and I added some pockets to his jacket. The Harley Quinn came from DC Collectibles - shes one of my fav characters [I had to give her better heels]. And I've done two other unique Harley customs, archived in my gallery over HERE and HERE. Thanks, Enjoy and Share!

    

  



.

.

WEBLINK TO THE NEW $0.99 EBOOK, TITLED "DSNG TALES: UNUSUAL SUSPECT" [Click the Banner below!]