Sunday, October 1, 2017

CUSTOM ARMORED DEATHSTROKE TOY [MARVEL LEGENDS SCALE] BY DSNG!

Here's another custom from this year 2017. And this is my second Armored Deathstroke custom, since he is one of my top 5 – 7 DC Comics characters. BTW, the first Deathstroke I made last year [2016] was recently posted in this DSNG blog, over HERE. And it looks different, since it didn’t have the same armor like this guy.

The base figure for this Armored Deathstroke was Marvel Legends Blizzard, and I had to fully sculpt the new body armor for him. Some of the weapons came from the Casting Cave Website [which had the perfect duplicates of Deadpool’s weapons that I needed], and some of the other weapons were custom made [like the long hybrid staff / nightstick, which is holstered at his back]. His hands came from Marvel Legends Whirlwind, and I cut the plastic holing down the trigger finger, thus setting it free. The deep-sea blue and flat orange paints for this Armored Deathstroke were done with Tamiya, before he was weathered with silver streaks from acrylic paint and also silver sharpie markers. Next, the gun holsters were cut and shaped from slim cardboard [used for posters or presentation projects], then wrapped with duct tape, and then painted wit metallic gray, and finally glued to his body at various points.

And his helmet was custom made with putty layers. The blaster adhered on his back is held via a small 5mm magnet, and I had to sculpt the back-holster for his custom nightstick.

In one of the pics, he is holding a long "Dr. Wu Double Pole sword" purchased from China [I got it via ebay; I think its "two for 10 bucks"]. Stay tuned for more!

   

    

    

 


.

.

WEBLINK TO THE NEW $0.99 EBOOK, TITLED "DSNG TALES: UNUSUAL SUSPECT" [Click the Banner below!]