Thursday, August 16, 2018

CUSTOM BARONESS VER 2.0 FROM COBRA / GIJOE BY DSNG [MARVEL LEGENDS SCALE]

This is the second Baroness I've made and the first one is over HERE. And she was also shown with my custom Destro right HERE.

The base body for the Baroness was Marvel Legends Enchantress. And her hands and her head came from Mockingbird. I sculpted her top, her belt, her pouches, her boots and her gauntlets. Beyond the ones she's holding, her second set of handguns came from Star Lord and they are held via magnets at her thighs. There is a gun holster down at her left boot, And I also gave her an extra machine-gun, which isn't shown; so she has a total of six guns.

My new Zarana is also shown in some of the pics, and her full gallery is over HERE.
Enjoy and share!

  

  


.

.

WEBLINK TO THE NEW $0.99 EBOOK, TITLED "DSNG TALES: UNUSUAL SUSPECT" [Click the Banner below!]