Thursday, December 6, 2018

CUSTOM BOMBSTRIKE TOY FROM G.I.JOE [ MARVEL LEGENDS SCALE ] BY DSNG!

Here's another new custom G.I.Joe gal: Bombstrike! This blond bombshell was ready 2 weeks ago, but I was just too busy to take the pics.
The base body was Marvel Legends Scream, with a lot of sculpt to transform her upper and lower body. The arms and head came from Mocking bird, with a new hair sculpt.
Her guns came from ebay and were customized. Her boots, vest, straps and costume were sculpted. Belt came from Casting Cave webstore. The scarf around her neck was from a piece of cloth which was painted. She was hand painted with Tamiya paints, plus she has four guns, held with a few magnets. I also added my custom Lady Jaye in some pics [Jaye's full gallery is in this site]. Enjoy and Share!

   

  

   



.

.

WEBLINK TO THE NEW $0.99 EBOOK, TITLED "DSNG TALES: UNUSUAL SUSPECT" [Click the Banner below!]