Monday, March 11, 2019

STORM FAN ART FROM X-MEN BY DSNG!

I drew this pic of Storm back in 2010... and I recently recolored it and added some highlights and filters.
As most comic fans know, Storm is a dominant female character; probably one of the most powerful mutants in their Marvel X-men universe, since she controls the elements in the air.
Fans of my art can see a subtle influence from Terry Dodson, the guy I consider as my art mentor. I've been following Terry's art since 1999.... obviously my DSNG art-style is thicc / thick....

Plus there's an old blog article that I posted  back in 2011 showing art by Terry, myself and some others, featuring the Black Cat from Marvel Comics: Over Here!
Enjoy and Share!
 


.

.

WEBLINK TO THE NEW $0.99 EBOOK, TITLED "DSNG TALES: UNUSUAL SUSPECT" [Click the Banner below!]