Tuesday, November 26, 2019

CUSTOM MARY JANE THOR ACTION FIGURE TOY [MARVEL LEGENDS SCALE] BY DSNG!

After much work, today I have..... a simple head swap!! LOL!! And It's a damn good one too! That's one of my fav body molds, the Lady Thor / Moonstone / Spider Woman body! The head came from the Retro Black Widow. The battleaxe came from Thor Odison. Maybe I'll upgrade her costume later... we'll see....

    

Not too long ago, I posted a pic that showed some comparisons in female body molds for the Marvel Legends toys [the base figures that I use the most, as opposed to using the DC comics figures]. And the pic came from the cool guy Boog_ACBA, who is on Youtube and Instagram. He's been taking pics of his action figures for over 10 years. And that comparison pic is over here on my Twitter.
Anyway, thanks for looking, enjoy and share!


.

.

WEBLINK TO THE NEW $0.99 EBOOK, TITLED "DSNG TALES: UNUSUAL SUSPECT" [Click the Banner below!]