Thursday, February 20, 2020

CUSTOM ZEALOT WILDCATS TOY / ACTION FIGURE [MARVEL LEGENDS SCALE] BY DSNG!

Here's my Zealot custom toy from Jim Lee's Wildcats! Shoutout to my friend Windblock2007 for inspiring me to do this one!

I grew up in the 80s. So I'll be 40 this year, and I still remember watching the WildCats cartoon show on TV, when it first aired back in the 90s.
This gal turned out to be a lot harder than I expected... over 2 freakin' weeks of work, on and off! LOL!
The lower body was Marvel Legends Lady Deadpool, and the upper arms and chest came from Lady Thor. The lower legs came from Carol Danvers [All father series] and the head came from Thundra.

I had to sculpt all of her custom armor, and her frontal hair, while the ponytail came from Lady Deadpool [I added it with a magnet, so it can swivel]. her swords came from Citizen V, and her backpack was custom made. She was hand-painted with Tamiya and Americana paints. Thanks for looking, Enjoy and Share!

   

    



.

.

WEBLINK TO THE NEW $0.99 EBOOK, TITLED "DSNG TALES: UNUSUAL SUSPECT" [Click the Banner below!]