Monday, July 4, 2022

CUSTOM KAYE TAGSHOT ACTION FIGURE TOY BY DSNG! [GIJOE CLASSIFIED VALAVERSE SCALE]

 Another new custom toy for my DSNG universe. Her name is Kaye Tagshot and shes is a mercenary from planet Taran. I teased this toy project last month, and finally got around to finishing her. 

The base toy was Marvel Legends Black Widow, and I mixed her with the lower legs of Lady Thor, and also the upper arms of the Retro Dazzler. I sculpted her body, her armor and her boots, and I created the belt from fodder. Her guns were from ebay and they are held by magnets on her. The magnum revolver in her right hand is from the Sergeant Slaughter Valaverse toy. Thanks for looking, enjoy and share!

 

 




.

.

WEBLINK TO THE NEW $0.99 EBOOK, TITLED "DSNG TALES: UNUSUAL SUSPECT" [Click the Banner below!]