Tuesday, August 27, 2013

SCI FI FUTURISTIC CONCEPT ARMOR AND COSTUMES - PART 5

Been a while since I posted anything on this blog, since I've been super busy. Plus the Batman casting announcement of Ben Afleck had left me too stunned / angry / pissed / shocked to write anything good, so I stayed away from typing things in this blog that would be offensive to my readers.

Anyway, today I'll present an assortment of digital concept art posters and sexy pinups, which showcase a variety of styles by some of my favorite artists. The first pic is some sort of latex tentacle fetish pinup; it was part of a coloring contest done over at CGHub.com - yet it kinda looks like sci fi, so I boldly added it to the mix. The next pic showcases Geriva, one of the characters from the DSNG sci fi series. I've done an article on Geriva's home planet, in the past - and yes, baby got back.
The other three posters showcase sexy female mech / mecha designs and sci fi armor. Special thanks to: papa ninja, d33m0n, saturnoarg, matoel grande, felsus and Mr. DSNG.

 

There are other articles like this one within this blog; just browse through the archived posts below to see them.


.

.

WEBLINK TO THE NEW $0.99 EBOOK, TITLED "DSNG TALES: UNUSUAL SUSPECT" [Click the Banner below!]