Thursday, May 31, 2018

CUSTOM DIAMONDBACK [MARVEL LEGENDS SCALE] BY DSNG!

Another new one; my take on Marvel's Diamondback. This is a concept design, so I was free to create her in my style. And I made her thick / shapely / voluptuous etc.

The main torso, face and heels were from Enchantress, while her lower legs and knees were from Mockingbird. Her chest was from Captain Marvel Carol Danvers, before I sculpted her cleavage. Her arms came from Mocking Bird as well, and I sculpted the gauntlets over them. Her two guns were bought from ebay and customized. Her hands came from Lady Thor, while there is a magnet added to her back, for holding the assault rifle. Her hair was sculpted from green stuff, while her heels were reinforced to help her stand perfectly.


She was hand painted with Tamiya paint [black & silver] and Vallejo paint [the bright squid pink]. Her dynamic hair was colored with a metallic purple shade. Enjoy and share!

    

   

   

 



.

.

WEBLINK TO THE NEW $0.99 EBOOK, TITLED "DSNG TALES: UNUSUAL SUSPECT" [Click the Banner below!]