Friday, January 17, 2020

CUSTOM COVER GIRL G.I.JOE TOY / ACTION FIGURE [MARVEL LEGENDS SCALE] BY DSNG!

Another new one for 2020, here is Cover Girl from GIJoe!
I decided to give her a unique redesign, with a zipped-up jacket, to match her boss. And the base body was Marvel Legends Scream. Her entire costume was sculpted and the hands came from Black Widow, while her belt came from Lady Deadpool. Her guns came from ebay and they were customized, while her face came from Mockingbird.
I sculpted her hair and the ponytail was added with a magnet. I chose to make her a blonde, as opposed to a light-ginger / fiery redhead. I used brown spray-paint for the base color, before painting over her body with Tamiya and Americana paints. The General Hawk custom toy is in my gallery HERE. Thanks for looking, and enjoy and share!

  
  
  

  



.

.

WEBLINK TO THE NEW $0.99 EBOOK, TITLED "DSNG TALES: UNUSUAL SUSPECT" [Click the Banner below!]