Thursday, February 7, 2019

UPDATED GALLERY - DSNG CUSTOM TRANSFORMERS: WINDSTORM TOY! [ ROBOTS IN DISGUISE, WARRIOR CLASS WINDBLADE ]

I had to take some new pics of this cool custom gal, since the former set of pics were a bit too low in quality ;)

Anyway, I made this customized version of WindStorm [based on the red-colored RID WindBlade toy] a few years ago, although I never shared it online. But I recently dusted her off, repainted her and added some new features to her body. I made her taller by resculpting her torso, her chest and her body armor. So she doesn't transform, but that's fine with me.
The first gallery for Windstorm is still over HERE
Thanks for looking! Enjoy and share!

   

    



.

.

WEBLINK TO THE NEW $0.99 EBOOK, TITLED "DSNG TALES: UNUSUAL SUSPECT" [Click the Banner below!]